Faculty and Staff
Publication Services provides faxing, office supplies, photocopying, and layout services to all members of the seminary's faculty and staff. The Publication Services office is located in the basement of the seminary's main building and is equipped with two full-color printers, office supplies, letterhead and copy paper, and more. While the office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the academic year, the student workers' hours are limited and subject to change. You can find the hours our student workers will be available to assist you on the door of the Publication Services' office.
What if the door to the Publication Services Office is locked?
If ever the door is locked during the seminary's traditional business hours you can sign the key out from Mechelle Moore in the Business Office. Your signature will be required and you will be responsible for returning the key once done.
Within the policies outlined below, faxing and photocopying are also made available to seminary students but please know that faculty and staff's needs take priority. While the copy machines in the United Library serve as the primary way students can make copies, the printing and FAX machines in the Publication Services office are available to students with the following guidelines:
- Faxing and photocopying are not available to students when the publications services employee is not in the office (including meetings, illness or vacation time).
- Office supplies, including paper, are not available for purchase by students.
- Machines may not be operated by students for personal copying; all requests are completed by the publication services employee.
- Copies are available on 20#, 8 1⁄2 x 11 paper and are very inexpensive. The minimum charge is for 35 copies, and payment must be made to the publication services staff member at the time of pick-up.
- A print request form, available in the publications services office, must be completed. Incomplete forms cause delay.
- Students must allow a minimum of two hours for the completion of a request, and this time may increase if the office workload is heavy or a copier is out of service.
- Original copy must be given to the publication worker no less than 24-hours before the desired copies are needed. The original must be on numbered 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper. Unnumbered originals may cause delay in completion time.
- A book may not be left as an original. A request will be declined if in violation of the copyright policy upheld by the publication services office (reference copy of policy available upon request).
- Even if the copier in the United Library is out of service these guidelines will remain in effect.