As of June 1, 2020, our existing Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider Employee Resource Systems (ERS) merged with All One Health Company. Given this merger, there are changes in how to access our EAP program. If you go to ers-eap.com, there is a link at the top of the site to visit the New Work/Life website. You can click there to access the new site (eventually you will be automatically rerouted) or you can go directly to www.mylifeexpert.com. You will need to sign up on this new website. To do this, you will need to use the company code of garrett
- Enter the information you are prompted for name, username, and email address
- Then this site will send an email verification email to the email address you entered.
- You will need to enter the code from the verification email into the My Life Expert site.
- Then you will be asked to create a password.
- Once that step is complete, you can log in.
See the flyer below for the services you will now have available to you as part of this merger. You can also call 800-292-2780 for immediate assistance. If you aren't already familiar with Employee Assistance Programs, they provide online and phone support and counseling 24/7. This provider also offers an app that is downloadable from their website.
There are many resources provided through this service, including counseling and support for alcohol and drug abuse, depression, stress and anxiety, marital and family conflicts, grief and loss, and job pressures. They also provide services for divorce and family law, estate planning, getting out of debt, managing debt obligations, retirement planning, saving for college, tax questions, and real estate buying and selling.