Garrett Alumni continue to have access to many useful resources, including course history, unofficial transcripts, and financial information. In order to access these resources, you will need to login to the site.
- Just below the login button at the upper right of the page is a line that says "Need to login via a different method? Login Here"
- Click on the "Login Here" link.
- Enter your login ID in the Username field and click Continue
- For alums since 2020, the login ID should be the same firstname.lastname from your former Garrett email account.
- For most alums from before 2020, the login ID will be your former student ID number
- Select the 'I forgot my password' link under the Password field.
- Enter the primary email address that Alum Relations uses to maintain contact with you and click Send. It is important to only do this once.
- Within a few minutes, you will receive a message from technology support with a reset link. Click that link. (This step may take longer than expected, so be patient.)
- Enter your new password and then Reset.
- You can use this process at anytime if you have forgotten your password.
If you have forgotten or need to confirm your login ID, please contact email@example.com. We will ask a few questions to confirm your identify.
If you have multiple email accounts and are not certain which is your primary account with Garrett, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your identity and confirm with you the primary email account you would like to use.